- Posted by admin
- On March 6, 2017
- 0 Comments
I LOVE number puzzles – Sudoku, scrabble, Wizard (one of my favorite card games. Visual is like a puzzle as there are so many different ways it can be used. It’s fun determining the best way to set up Visual or the most efficient procedures to get the results you need to run the business.
Here’s a puzzle for you! There are some numbers below. Can you to guess what they represent?
Don’t rush. Give it a minute.
Okay, are you stumped?
Here we go!
- There is 1 focus for the upcoming conference – Visual ERP, thus, the name – Visual FOCUS.
- There are 4 days of learning, networking and fun. The conference is Sunday, May 21 to Wednesday, May 24, 2017. The learning takes all kinds of forms from hands-on workshops to breakout sessions to one-on-one sessions with Visual ERP experts. You will also learn tons from meeting other Visual ERP users.
- There are 120 sessions at the upcoming Visual FOCUS conference. There are a lot of topics for every type of Visual ERP user. Whether you are in IT, operations, finance or management, there is something for everyone.
- The average May temperature is 75 in Louisville, KY, where the conference is being held.
- There are 35 speakers covering all kinds of topics.
- You can save $200 if you sign up for the conference by March 15, 2017.
- 143 is the number of years the Kentucky Derby will have run in 2017, and attendees get to go to the Kentucky Derby Museum for an evening of fun.
So, here’s the recap.
- One VISUAL FOCUS
- Four days – May 21 – 24.
- 120 sessions
- 75 degree temperatures in Louisville, KY
- 35 speakers
- $200 savings
- 143 years of Kentucky Derby celebrations.
Sounds like a lot of fun numbers to me. Hope to see you there!