Back to basics
- Consulting & training organization focused on Visual ERP’s financial, costing and reporting areas.
- Kim Worrall (CPA, CA) – President and lead Visual specialist, has a passion for Visual, accounting and numbers. She started working with Visual in 1995 and hasn’t looked back.
- We live, eat and breathe Visual. It is in our dreams. We want others to love Visual as much as we do.
- How do we get others to love it? Take away the pain points.
- Your business or personnel have changed and you are stuck on how to do something in Visual ERP financials. We can help.Month-end deadlines have been come tighter. We can provide queries to pull month-end balances faster, provide methods for creating GJE’s with a quick copy and paste. We look for Visual functionality to speed up the process.
- Have a transaction with odd postings and just can’t figure it out, let us know. We understand how Visual works. Not just as users but down to the table level.
- Have trouble getting to the data you want or tired of doing things the long way around. We can help to build a report in Excel or we can interface with your IT people to let them know what data you need. Sometimes, we feel like translators between accountants and technical people.
- Our specialty is problem solving. In many ways, we think of ourselves as the Accounting Detectives. We had lots of “cases” so it allows us to draw on our case files to get to your answers more quickly.
- All in all, we love Visual ERP and want others to love it as much as we do.
contact us About All Your Visual ERP Needs
We are an Infor Services Partner
Back to Basics was incorporated in Ontario Canada in 1998. The Principals have been serving the Infor Visual ERP community in Canada & the United States since 1995 when Visual was called Visual Manufacturing.
We are forensic specialists in finding and correcting balancing issues – whether it is inventory, WIP, PO Accrual, AP, AR or Banks. We have extensive knowledge of the underlying table structures and how they work together. Solving complex data integrity, balancing and posting issues are our specialty.
We have worked with well over 250 Infor Visual ERP Customers all over North America in various roles from implementations, upgrades, to month end/year end support. We have worked with Infor Consulting Services as well as several Infor Channel Partners.
Kim Worrall is a CPA, CA with over 30 years of business consulting and financial management experience. Kim has been consulting with Visual ERP for over 24 years. She knows the tables like the back of her hand – something to do with her excitement over solving number problems. Kim’s love of numbers has made her the go to person for solving complex issues within Infor Visual ERP.
In addition, we provide functional training, to help you, from one on one to classroom settings and anything in between.
We offer Infor Visual ERP courses to help our customers find and resolve their own balancing issues using their data to make it easy to relate to, enhance and accelerate learning. See “Courses” in the main menu for more specific information.
I don’t know what is happening but invoices are going missing during COVID-19. I got the calls and quickly jumped on the case. I am