“Whipping Your WIP into Shape” is an interactive series of on-line sessions to educate and energize you about the work orders in Visual ERP. This is where IT all happens. Where the operations do their work but also where the money is made (or lost). These sessions will not just tell you how work orders work but it will delve into the financial area of tracking work orders. We will cover:
- The 15 different ways costs can be added to work orders. Are there some you could be using to make work orders more accurate or make the efforts easier?
- The 5 benefits of using estimates or the downfalls of missing and incorrect estimates
- The top 5 things that operations do that impact finances, especially at month-end. And spoiler alert, some of these are bad.
- The underpinnings of Visual so you know how & where Visual ERP gets the accounts and amounts.
Who is this course for?
- CFO’s, Controllers, Accounting Managers
- Cost Accountants, Financial Analysts
- Production Managers, Plant Managers, Process Engineers
- Business Owners
- Anyone who is curious or obsessed with understanding more about Visual’s Work In Process: costing, control and profitability.
The real beauty of the course is that the finance & operations folks can now talk the same language. The mysteries will be eliminated. Everyone will have a better appreciation of each other’s jobs and how things are working in Visual ERP.