Under the Covers with Visual ERP Using MS Excel Query
______September 2019 June 2018 November 2016
k June 2016 September 2015
One Day Course, 2nd Day Workshop Optional – Date: Upon Request at Rattlesnake Point, Milton, ON –
Investing in INFOR Visual ERP software without Systems Success Specialist, Kim Worrall as your guide is like trying to saw someone in half without a magician.
You just don’t get the positive results you want.
So, don’t be satisfied with the information from Visual that only goes halfway, when our savvy ERP whisperer is out on the training trail once again. Yes, this is it! Your upcoming opportunity to join Kim at Rattlesnake Point in Milton, ON on September 24-25, 2019 (or Upon Request) when she gets …
Under the Covers with Infor Visual ERP Using MS Excel
Kick off those manual spreadsheets, people! Don’t DIY when you can use your ERP to dive deep into that database, quickly pull out the information you need for any given solution and tuck it nicely into Excel.
This course will help you get the best out of the best when it comes to that essential software you’re already in bed with, because truth is, kids, what you are currently using is just a mere throw pillow in the whole bedroom suite of benefits that Kim can help you uncover in this valuable session. You minimize your time and effort when you maximize your understanding and make that system truly work for YOU!
“I’ve been able to save a whole day in my month-end by creating queries versus downloading reports and manipulating in Excel … best money I have ever spent on training … changed my life!!!” DG -VP Finance, Assa Abloy
This hands-on, one-day course will educate you on how to use the MS Query tool in your Visual database to get the information you need fast and efficiently, thereby eliminating the need for multiple daily/weekly reports. Imagine, one click, and the Inventory Balance Report appears! Best news is, once you build the query, it’s refreshable for repeated use in Visual to obtain all manner of data!
In an open forum of idea sharing with other Visual users, you will:
- Build at least 2 queries of your choice specifically for your database.
- Connect to two time-saving queries already built by Kim for your continued use, your Month-end Inventory Balance & Month-end WIP Balance, complete with some extra “treats” designed to ensure data reliability
You will learn …
- How to get the answers you need by connecting the multiple tables storing the data from your favourite Visual windows
- To enhance the data pulled from Visual through the use of criteria & sorting
- The 5 most common pitfalls to avoid when creating those queries & reports
- How to use Excel functions (lookups, sumif & pivot tables) to effectively up-level your Visual data skills
You will take away …
- Our detailed manual with over 50 pages full of instructions
- 20 queries that have a proven track record of keeping your data accurate- all you need to do is connect them to your database
- A 1-year membership to the Query of the Month Club where you will receive unique & useful queries
- The Electronic Data Dictionary for identification of the most commonly used Visual tables
- Inventory & WIP Balance queries for month-end processing
- A deeper & more effective working knowledge of how best to maximize the capabilities of your Visual ERP software
After the workshop:
- You’ll continue to benefit from subsequent support for questions or troubleshooting
- Each company will be gifted a personal, 60-minute, one-on-one coaching call with Kim to seek help on any Visual ERP aspect
Who should attend?
Users of any version of Visual’s Enterprise. Specifically:
- Accounting Managers
- Assistant Controllers
- VP’s of Finance
- Business Owners
- Anyone wanting to know more about Visual Financials
I am Kim Worrall, Visual Application Specialist and strong believer in the 3 C’s of Visual ERP Enlightenment
Consulting, Courses, and Communication
Nothing is more satisfying then being able to immediately get to the data you need for the answers you want. Add in Excel, a tool, we know and love, and we are going to have so much fun!
I go Back To Basics to Transform Visual Users into Visual Enthusers Learn to love it as much as I do!
Kim likes to share with her monthly Visual ERP Tips & Trips and monthly Blogs on all topics Visual. Her life’s objective is “To help others Love Visual as much as she does”.